Unsure how you can make the most of your data in the fight against fraud?
Money, data and fraud are inextricably intertwined. Globally, payments fraud is constantly evolving as consumers and businesses demand more digital experiences and payments services. With the number of digital transactions constantly rising, service providers must be able to quickly identify high risk transactions, without impacting genuine transactions.
The payment service providers that succeed will be those that can stay one step ahead and protect their customers and stop fraudulent activity in its tracks. But how can this be achieved?
In this on-demand webinar, filmed as part of International Fraud Awareness Week, we discussed:
- The state of the industry with emerging patterns and trends
- How organisations can overcome data silos and improve speed to action with data all in one place to detect fraud
- How to bring fraud prevention to life with MongoDB and Featurespace
- Real-life case studies on fraud prevention implementations and achieving measurable results
You will hear from:
- Boris Bialek, Global Head of Industry Solutions, MongoDB
- Sean Neary, Senior Product Officer, Featurespace