Don Riddick, Chief Legal Officer at Featurespace discusses financial regulation challenges from The State of Fraud and Financial Crime in the U.S., a Featurespace and PYMNTS collaborative report.
Regulation doesn’t have to be a case of compliance at the cost of innovation, regulatory frameworks need to focus on the end policy goals and leave room for experts at the coalface to devise the best strategies.
1. Why is regulation seen as a blocker by financial institutions (FIs)?
2. What can regulators do to unblock innovation?
3. Why are mid-sized FIs struggling the most when comes to the challenges from regulations?
4. What role have we seen Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) beginning to play in regulatory compliance?
5. What can we see coming to the industry around regulations and how can FIs prepare?
Read the report The State of Fraud and Financial Crime in the U.S., a Featurespace and PYMNTS collaboration.
About the speaker
Don is Chief Legal Officer for Featurespace responsible worldwide for all legal, IP and regulatory affairs.